Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Big Two-Oh

well as of tuesday {jaunuary 11th} i am no longer a teenager
i am 20! kinda weird, still trying to get used to it
i feel a little old.

my birthday started off with a bunch of text messages at 12:01
i woke up to find more text messages, and a candy poster that my roommates had made for me{how very thoughtful}
at school i got a beautiful bouquet of pink roses{from dad}


after school i came home and got ready. brock and new sister{carrie} had told to make sure i had the day off so that we could celebrate.
i considered going over in my sweats hoodie and hair on top of my head{which is a pretty normal thing for me}
but i realized i didn't know if we were going out or not so i got ready for real.
i got there brock had to go pick up a friend from the airport and new sister and i decided to make pizza, and then to my surprise my roommate and some friends came in
they had thrown me a surprise party!!!!

i was super excited

i hadn't been expecting much and this was awesome

this is my cake that new sister made for me{i really am happy i just was not paying attention in this pic}

mine a k.dub's arm wrestling contest{oh yeah i totally dominated}

these gifts are from my mom and dad
1. a ring 2. a headband
{both gifts are from stores in gardener village that my mom saw me try on}
these ones are from brock and new sister
1. the card game "would you rather" 2. the dice game bunco

No comments:

Post a Comment