Monday, November 29, 2010

giving thanks

i spent thanksgiving in idaho with my family.
it was so great.
i was very thankful that i made it to idaho after my five hour drive.
i stayed with my grandma and spent the day with her my cousins and
my aunt and uncles. i love thanksgiving getting to spend the whole day with
my family and eating food.

i even participated in black friday this year{it was surprisingly fun}
i went to wal mart with my friends at midnight and we got in line to buy tv's
and had to wait until 5 a.m.
and i discovered that it is impossible to fall asleep on the wal mart floor.
the only thing i bought this year was a couple of cheap movies.
maybe next year i will be more adventurous and go shopping at the mall.

i hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment