Monday, May 31, 2010

One good weekend

this weekend was so much fun!
i have been pretty bummed lately about being
in arizona and not having any friends{tho my parents have been kind enough to hang with me}
well on saturday my parents had invited some of their friends over
we had dinner and watched the suns vs lakers game{unfortunately the suns lost}
these same friends have two daughters one 19 and one 18
they both happened to be visiting this weekend and
invited me to hang out{i was thrilled finally a night away from my parents}
we played rambo and there is a lot more running and wall jumping down here
then there is in sugar city. it was way fun and i have the cuts to prove it :)
after our rambo adventure we had a little movie night
its just so nice to meet knew people
although it makes me miss my friends and idaho that much more


-c

No comments:

Post a Comment