Monday, June 7, 2010

Camping

this weekend my parents and i went camping
just outside prescott az.
we went up on friday afternoon and set up camp.
saturday was a blast we went into town for the day
there was a car show which had some pretty awesome cars
{including the camero i want} i wish i had pictures but
i left my camera at home{very frustrating}
after the looking at all the cars we just walked
around for a while and it such a cute town
i really liked it.
then my mom and me found some amazing
stores in the atrium mall{which only had 14 stores}
we went in the most fabulous jewelry store
and two little boutiques that we simply loved!
we are already planning a shopping day after i get a job :)
that night our friends tony and wendy spooner
came up for dinner and to stay the night
my dad cooked fried chicken, potatoes, and some really yummy turtle cake
then we played cards and a new game farkle{surprisingly way fun}
today we were coming home and got a flat tire on the trailer
so that was an adventure but my dad got
it fixed and we made it home

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment